Tool Box Meeting
Our Goal: To give you something of value that makes you stronger and tool you up to get paid ON time EVERY time!
- This meeting is designed to help subbies be tooled up to get paid ON time EVERY time.
- More and more we are hearing stories of subcontractors not being paid on time or even at all. There is always somebody who is trying to strong arm our subbie into taking less money and getting away with the sloppy payment.
- This toolbox meeting is for tradies, subbie’s and anyone who is running a business that relies on being paid by a larger company.
- Slowly but surely legislation is changing, and we want to point out to you what you can do to get paid ON time EVERY time.
We will cover
- How do Small Business Commissioners work?
- How does the ACCC work in relation to unfair contracts?
- How the Australian Building Construction Commission can work for you (some examples of where the commission has shown its teeth for a subcontractor)
- Security of payment – what legislation is in place and how to use it
- Unfair contracts – what are they and what comeback do you have?
- Why it is necessary to
- Invoice on time
- Ring and follow up
- Settle and agree on terms before you start a job
- Five awful and ugly things you never want to see in a contract you have been asked to sign (and should run away from)
- You know you are being screwed when…
SO DON’T MISS OUT ON A SPOT!
Tool box meeting
"Kiss your money hollo!"
CEO Your Business Angels
Author: How to not Commit Business Suicide
Executive Director of Self Employed Australia
|When:||18th of November 2019|
|Where:||YBA Warehouse Unit 1, 41-43 Lexton Road
Box Hill North VIC 3129